Film Studies Progression Scholarship
About the award
The Scholarship will be granted on a competitive basis to a University of Exeter Film Studies finalist who wishes to progress to either MA International Film Business or MA English Literary Studies (Film Studies Pathway). The Scholarship will cover the full tuition costs for the programme and is worth up to £19,500.
- Current final year Single Honours or Combined Honours Film Studies student at the University of Exeter
- Open to students with Home / EU fee status
- Must have submitted an application for your chosen programme by the date of the scholarship deadline (Friday 21 April 2017)
|Application deadline:||21st April 2017|
|Number of awards:||1|
|Duration of award:||per year|
|Contact: Dr Matt Barber||humanities-PGTadmissions@exeter.ac.uk|
How to apply
How to apply
- Apply for your chosen programme using the Fast Track system by the scholarship deadline.
- Submit a separate letter of application for the Scholarship (maximum 500 words) to humanities-PGTadmissions@exeter.ac.uk by the scholarship deadline. Please state ‘Film Progression Scholarship’ in the subject line and include your full name and student number.In this letter, you should explain what you have gained from your current Film Studies programme at Exeter, and detail how the Film Studies Progression Scholarship will enable you to meet your aspirations and reach your future career goals.
Deadline: Friday 21 April 2017
Applications will be assessed based on:
- academic performance to date
- your letter of application for the Scholarship
If you have any questions please contact humanities-PGTadmissions@exeter.ac.uk