BSc Business Student Scholarships
About the award
Up to five Scholarships of £2,000 will be awarded to students who commence study on the University of Exeter Business School’s BSc Business programme at the Penryn Campus, Cornwall in September 2019.
- To apply for the scholarship you must be holding a conditional or unconditional offer to study on the BSc Business programme at the University of Exeter Business School’s Penryn Campus, Cornwall, for September 2019 entry.
- Your UCAS application must demonstrate that you are expected to meet or exceed the entry requirements of the programme.
- The Scholarship is competitive and requires you to submit a 1500 word essay on what you consider to be: 'The Business Challenges in your Region'. This essay should be your own work.
- The value of the Award is £2000 for the first year only.
- Scholarships are not awarded in conjunction with other scholarships – in the event of you being eligible for more than one award the greater award will be given.
- The Award will only be made if applicants successfully meet the conditions of their offer to study, and register in September 2019.
- It is not possible to defer this Scholarship to a later entry year.
How to apply
Applicants must complete an application form which includes a 1500 word essay and submit it by email to: email@example.com.. This can be downloaded from the BSc Business programme page.
The closing date for this award is 5pm Wednesday 1st May 2019. Applicants will receive an acknowledgement by email within three working days, and will be notified of the outcome no later than Friday 7 June 2019.
|Application deadline:||1st May 2019|
|Number of awards:||5|
|Duration of award:||for 1 year|
|Contact: Stephen Hickman, +44 (0) 1392 722126||S.Hickman@exeter.ac.uk|