Business and Management
- 8th for Business and Management Studies in The Complete University Guide 2017
- 12th for Business Studies in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016
- EQUIS accredited
- Study or work abroad or gain industrial experience
- BSc Business available at our Penryn Campus, Cornwall
- Emphasis on helping you improve your skills for employment
- Strong links with professional firms and institutes
- Opportunities to engage with the business community
- Inclusive and supportive learning environment
The Business Schools Management degrees focus on the academic assessment of organisations and the associated business environment. We draw upon disciplines from across the social sciences, and give emphasis to the dynamic nature of enterprise, global connectivity, and the management and leadership challenges ahead.
These courses are designed to equip you for a management career in industry, commerce or the public sector. Our courses offer flexibility in content, with a large range of modules available in the second and third year. This allows students to shape their degree around their personal interests. An attractive feature of these programmes is the option of a final-year business project which allows you to apply your theoretical knowledge and skills to problems in the local or wider business community.
Students on any of our Business and Management courses can enhance their degree with a year abroad, or an industrial placement.
There is no requirement for you to have studied business before coming to us, as we will not assume any prior knowledge of the subject.
Degrees in Exeter
- BA Business and Management with European Study
- BA Business and Management with Industrial Experience
- BA Business and Management with International Study
- BA Management with Marketing with European Study
- BA Management with Marketing with Industrial Experience
- BA Management with Marketing with International Study