Business and Management
- 6th for Business and Management Studies in The Complete University Guide 2018
- 13th for Business Studies in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017
- 10th for Business, Management & Marketing in The Guardian University Guide 2018
- 96.7% of our Business and Management students go into graduate employment or further study within six months of graduating (DLHE Survey 2016)
- EQUIS accredited
- Study or work abroad or gain industrial experience
- BSc Business available at our Penryn Campus, Cornwall
The Business Schools Management degrees focus on the academic assessment of organisations and the associated business environment. We draw upon disciplines from across the social sciences, and give emphasis to the dynamic nature of enterprise, global connectivity, and the management and leadership challenges ahead.
A defining characteristic of our programmes is flexibility, which is built into your degree structure in two ways. Firstly, we offer a huge range of elective subjects (options), especially in the second and final year. This means you can pursue your own interests and shape the character of your programme towards, for example, marketing, international business, leadership, tourism, or a language.
Students on any of our Business and Management programmes can enhance their degree with a year abroad, or an industrial placement.
There is no requirement for you to have studied business before coming to us, as we will not assume any prior knowledge of the subject.
Degrees in Exeter
- BA Business and Management with European Study
- BA Business and Management with Industrial Experience
- BA Business and Management with International Study
- BA Management with Marketing with European Study
- BA Management with Marketing with Industrial Experience
- BA Management with Marketing with International Study