Modern Languages Combined Honours
We offer a wide range of Combined Honours degrees and our languages can be studied alongside Art History, Arabic, Latin, Classical Studies, English, Film Studies, History, Philosophy, Politics and International Relations, Sociology or Visual Culture.
Students take the same compulsory modules in each year as Single Honours students and a selection of options.
For details of the individual Combined Honours programmes, please see the relevant programme page for each combination.
BA/MLibArts Liberal Arts
You can study Modern Languages as part of our Liberal Arts programme. To find out more about Liberal Arts, please see the Liberal Arts website.
Flexible Combined Honours degrees
Modern Languages can also be studied under the Flexible Combined Honours scheme.
Degrees in Exeter
- BA Art History and Modern Languages
- BA Classical Studies and Modern Languages
- BA English and Modern Languages
- BA Film Studies and Modern Languages
- BA French and Arabic
- BA French and Latin
- BA German and Arabic
- BA History and Modern Languages
- BA International Relations and Modern Languages
- BA Italian and Arabic
- BA Modern Languages and Visual Culture
- BA Philosophy and Modern Languages
- BA Politics and Modern Languages
- BA Russian and Arabic
- BA Sociology and Moden Languages
- BA Spanish and Arabic