- The Liberal Arts approach to undergraduate study enables you to combine in-depth specialisation in the subject of your choice with opportunities to acquire further skills and experience in a wide range of fields
- You will develop expertise through an individual pathway of study, allowing you to specialise in a subject of your choice - your major
- You will develop your language skills, alongside a breadth of other skills including communication, problem solving and critical analysis
- A global model, Liberal Arts is ideally suited for study abroad, with options in the EU, USA, Asia and Australasia
Our Liberal Arts programme is an innovative, challenging and interdisciplinary programme, specifically designed to develop your intellectual capabilities and critical skills. It offers flexibility and breadth, complemented by in-depth learning in your chosen field of specialisation – your Major.
Alongside your Major you will have the freedom to explore, choosing modules from across humanities, the social sciences and business. You will also develop or extend your language skills and gain a global perspective through addressing contemporary worldwide issues.
Through our Liberal Arts core modules you will develop confidence applying a range of approaches and methodologies. You will also work directly with employers and external organisations, researching real-life problems through our innovative Think Tank module.
With options to gain work experience as part of your degree programme, you can further develop your employability potential.
Our programme is aimed at ambitious and versatile students with interests across the humanities, social sciences and business. Not limited by traditional discipline boundaries, you will enjoy the prospect of taking control of your studies whilst still being supported by a structured programme.
- Arab and Islamic Studies
- Art History & Visual Culture
- Classics and Ancient History
- Film Studies
- International Relations
- Modern Languages
- Theology and Religion