Other accepted foundation programmes
NCUK foundation pathway programmes
The University of Exeter is a proud University Partner of NCUK. NCUK is a consortium of leading universities dedicated to helping international students access and succeed at university. Since 1987, NCUK has helped over 30,000 international students gain access to university.
NCUK offers foundation pathway programmes which are taught and quality assured by its global network of more than 50 Study Centres around the world. All NCUK qualifications include a unique language and study skills preparation module, English for Academic Purposes (EAP). This module will equip you with the skills you need to succeed in your studies at a UK university.
NCUK also has a dedicated University Admissions and Placement Services team, who will support you at all stages throughout your university application process.
To find out more information about NCUK and how they can help you progress to the University of Exeter, please visit the NCUK website.
Foundation programme requirements for 2018 entry
Please select your subject of interest below to view acceptable foundation programmes:
- Business School (Accounting, Economics, Business and Management)
- College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences (Computer Science, Engineering, Geology, Mathematics, Mining Engineering, Natural Sciences, Physics, Renewable Energy, Renewable Energy Engineering)
- College of Humanities (Archaeology, Art History, Classical Studies and Ancient History, Drama, English, Film Studies, History, Liberal Arts, Modern Languages, Theology)
- College of Life and Environmental Sciences (Biosciences, Geography, Psychology, Exercise and Sports Science)
- College of Social Sciences and International Studies (Arab and Islamic Studies, Law, Politics and International Relations, Sociology, Philosophy and Anthropology)
- Medical School (Medical Sciences, Sports and Exercise Medical Sciences)