Through our participation in the UNSWIS network, the University provides opportunities for Service personnel who are sick, wounded or injured and who are being or have been medically discharged. This support includes:
- Taster visits - employment opportunities
- Work placements
- Advisory visits - employment and education
- University Staff Wellbeing
- Compassionate leave
- Purchase of Additional Leave
- Pro-Councilling Pro-Counselling is the EAP provider for the University of Exeter. This free service is offered to University of Exeter staff members, postgraduate students and family members who live at the same address as staff members and postgraduate students. The service includes 24/7 telephone counselling via our online portal; Online wellbeing space; and Face-to-face counselling.