Support for Students
Contacting the Multifaith Chaplaincy
A Chaplain is usually available during Monday to Friday office hours (term time)
You can contact us either by Email: email@example.com or Phone: 07557 064976
If you want to speak to a specific chaplain, please feel free to contact them directly, individual contact details are available here.
What do the Chaplains do?
We believe that all students and staff at Exeter University deserve time and care. We are here to support you, to be available for you to share any concerns, to support your wellbeing, and help you to enjoy your time in Exeter.
Our chaplains are available throughout the week - no issue is too big or small! You may like to talk with a Chaplain if you:
- Feel anxious or worried
- Would appreciate a confidential conversation and a safe place to talk
- Experience a bereavement
- Feel stressed
- Need help finding support on specific issues such as debt, housing, relationship issues
- Would like to explore a particular Faith or Faith in general
- Are looking for a specific place of worship
- Are feeling isolated
- Are an International student and would like to know about hospitality events
- Would like help finding your Faith community
- Are not sure who to talk to