Mardon Hall key facts
Mardon Hall is our oldest purpose-built residence, built in 1933, with many original features such as the wood-panelled library (now used as a study room) and grand staircase still intact. The residence has wonderful views over the Exe Valley.
The residence has 48 single standard rooms and 29 twin standard rooms. There is approximately one toilet and one shower for six residents. There are two baths and one utility area.
Meals are served at Holland Hall.
- Oversubscribed residence. Approximately two applications per room
- 32 week contract
- Five minute walk to centre of campus
- Wifi from September 2013
- Television in communal area
- Study room
- Laundry facilities available
- Bike storage
- Residents must move out during Easter vacation
Please contact us to discuss any specific requirements.
Take a look at our catered halls pages for more information about meal times, menus, and themed events.
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
|C||Mardon Hall||Twin standard||£4,605.44||£4,744.32||32|
|C||Mardon Hall||Single standard||£4,961.60||£5,109.44||32|
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2014/2015 fees pages.
What is provided?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard, waste bin, mini fridge.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom.
Room and bed size
Mardon Hall has single beds (three feet wide). Twin standard rooms measure approximately 3700mm x 5000mm. In some residences, room sizes vary considerably. These measurements are a guide only.
Mardon Hall is number 58 on the map below.
The above map is a zoomed in shot to show you what's in the immediate vicinity of this residence.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).
You can always make close friends quickly because of Mardon's open set-up. There's always something fun to do or someone to talk to!