View more images of Mardon Hall on Flickr.
You can always make close friends quickly because of Mardon's open set-up. There's always something fun to do or someone to talk to!
Mardon Hall resident
Mardon Hall (58)
Exeter EX4 4QW
Mardon Hall key facts
Mardon Hall is our oldest purpose-built residence, built in 1933, with many original features such as the wood-panelled library (now used as a study room) and grand staircase still intact. The residence has wonderful views over the Exe Valley.
The residence has 48 single standard rooms and 29 twin standard rooms. There is approximately one toilet and one shower for six residents. There are two baths and one utility area.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
Our image gallery shows typical examples of the food which is served in catered halls.
Meals are served at Holland Hall.
- Popular residence - approx 2 applications received per room
- 32 week contract period
- 5 minute walk to centre of campus
- Television in communal area
- Study room
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machines
- Bike storage
- Residents must move out during the Easter vacation
|Catered||Mardon Hall||Twin standard||£5,047.64||32|
|Catered||Mardon hall||Single standard||£5,434.39||32|
Single standard rooms at Mardon Hall are approximately 15.5m2 (3210mm x 4840mm).
Twin standard rooms at Mardon Hall are approximately 18.5m2 (3700mm x 5000mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
Mardon Hall has single beds (three feet wide).
All bedrooms in catered residences have the following:
- Bed, wardrobe, bookshelves.
- Desk, chair, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- Mini fridge
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet is available from StudentCom
- IPTV is available via your computer. For more information on IPTV visit the StudentCom website and choose the 'TV package' option. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV from any device.
For details of your room size and specifics of each residence please see the room details tab above.
If you are living in one of our catered halls (Birks Grange Village, Exeter Halls, Holland Hall, Mardon Hall and Moberley House) the sample menus below show what type of meals are available and when they are provided:
|Brunch||Saturday and Sunday:
11.15am - 13.30pm
17.30 - 19:15pm
To see which menus are being served this term, please visit the 'about catered halls' section of our website for further information.
If you have a commitment and are unable to attend the dinner service please use the replacement meal request form.
Weekday lunches can be purchased at one of our many catering outlets.
Vegetarian options are always available.
* A range of themed dinners also happen throughout the year.
All meals are included for residents of our catered accommodation (Birks Grange Village, Exeter Halls, Holland Hall, Mardon Hall and Moberly House).
If visitors or self catered students would like to eat at BGV the following rates apply: