View more images of Duryard on Flickr.
I really liked the arrivals experience. The people in pink shirts (Welcome Team) were really helpful and friendly!
Lower Argyll Road
Duryard key facts
Duryard is a state of the art eco residence with 194 bedrooms built by our partners University Partnership Programme (UPP) providing cluster flats of up to nine en-suite bedrooms with a shared kitchen/diner.
The virtual tour of Birks Grange Village shows an example of en-suite accommodation in a UPP property.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
Residents are able to use the facilities in the Birks Grange Village Central Block, which is a catered residence.
This residence is managed by UPP.
- 40 week contract
- 15 minute walk to centre of Streatham campus
- Close to the music facilities at Kay House
- Shop in Birks Grange Central Block
- Bike storage
- Access to the Kay House Music Practice Room
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
Rooms at Duryard are approximately 14.7m2 (2756mm x 5316mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
All rooms have single beds (six feet 10 inches by two feet 11 inches). The mattresses are seven inches (20 cm) thick and standard fitted sheets may not fit these mattresses. We recommend a flat sheet of 7' by 4".
Your postcode is depending on your house:
- Yeo House - EX4 4GN
- Teign House - EX4 4GQ
Welcome to BGV and Duryard video
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer. For more information on IPTV visit the StudentCom website and choose the 'TV package' option. IPTV is available via your computer. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV from any device.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom (pre-arrival).
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Studios have a microwave or combi-oven, hob, fridge with freezer compartment, water boiler or kettle. Our studios at Birks Grange Village and Lafrowda also have a dining table and chairs. Access to ironing boards can be arranged with your residence management team.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Please see our Cleaning and Kitchen Equipment User Guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens and information on cleaning.
All meals are included for residents of our catered accommodation (Birks Grange, Exeter Halls, Mardon Hall and Moberly House). If you are a visitor or are living in self catered residences you are more than welcome to purchase a meal at a catered hall throughout the term and join us at one of our themed events.
You can bring guests to meals in hall by purchasing a guest voucher (valid on the day of purchase only) from the Dining Room, Manager’s office or Reception before the meal available at one of our Catered Halls. You will need to hand in the receipt at the servery.
Please see the price information below:
|Self Catered Students||Visitor|