Duryard key facts
Duryard is a state of the art eco residence with 194 bedrooms built by our partners University Partnership Programme (UPP) providing cluster flats of up to nine en-suite bedrooms with a shared kitchen/diner.
The virtual tour of Birks Grange Village shows an example of en-suite accommodation in a UPP property.
Residents are able to use the facilities in the Birks Grange Village Central Block, which is a catered residence.
This residence is managed by UPP.
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2014/2015 fees pages.
What is provided?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Arrange a telehphone for your room with StudentCom.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
All rooms have single beds (six feet 10 inches by two feet 11 inches). The mattresses are seven inches (20 cm) thick so fitted sheets are not recommended.
Duryard is number 72 on the map below.
The above map is a zoomed in shot to show you what's in the immediate vicinity of this residence.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).
I really liked the arrivals experience. The people in pink shirts (Welcome Team) were really helpful and friendly!