View more images of St David's on Flickr.
Brunel Cl/Kingdom Mews
St David's Station
St David's key facts
The houses and flats in this complex form a small student village with 199 single standard bedrooms. Students share a kitchen/diner and bathroom/shower.
- Postgraduates and undergraduates
- 44 week contract (undergraduates only)
- 51 week contract (postgraduates only)
- 15 minute walk/1 mile to centre of Streatham campus
- Laundry nearby
- Bike storage
- Limited parking
- Free shuttle bus to Streatham campus
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2015/2016 fees pages.
All rooms have single beds (three feet wide). Rooms measure approximately 2470mm x 4580mm. In some residences room sizes vary considerably. These measurements are a guide only.
Your postcode is depending on which house you are in.
- Brunel Close - EX4 4BT
- Kingdom Mews - EX4 4BU
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Studios have a microwave or combi-oven, hob, fridge with freezer compartment, water boiler or kettle. Our studios at Birks Grange Village and Lafrowda also have a dining table and chairs. Access to ironing boards can be arranged with your residence management team.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Please see our kitchen guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens.
All meals are included for residents of our catered accommodation (Birks Grange Village, Exeter Halls, Holland Hall, Mardon Hall and Moberly House).
If visitors or self catered students would like to eat at BGV the following rates apply:
|Self Catered Students||Visitor|
Video guide of self catered accommodation at the University of Exeter
People here are friendly, communal rooms are well cleaned, it's enjoyable living in St. David's accommodation.
St David's resident