View more images of St David's on Flickr.
Brunel Close/Kingdom Mews
St David's key facts
The houses and flats in this complex form a small student village with 199 single standard bedrooms. Students share a kitchen/diner and bathroom/shower within the house/flat. A washbasin is available in each room.
Each of the houses has 6 residents, whilst the flats have between 4 to 6 residents.
There is on-going refurbishment programme at St Davids, which will mean that a limited number of houses and/or flats will be modernised and redecorated each year. Allocation to these flats/houses will be in line with our allocations procedure and students are unable to select to live in one of the refurbished residences.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
- Postgraduates and undergraduates
- 40 week contract (undergraduates only)
- 51 week contract (postgraduates only)
- 15 minute walk/1 mile to centre of Streatham campus
- Laundry at Kingdom Mews
- Bike storage
- Limited parking
- Free shuttle bus to Streatham campus
- Kosher environment flat/house possible
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
Rooms at St David's are approximately 11.3m2 (2470mm x 4580mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
All rooms have single beds (three feet wide).
Your postcode is depending on which house you are in.
- Brunel Close - EX4 4BT
- Kingdom Mews - EX4 4BU
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom*.
- IPTV is available via your computer. For more information on IPTV visit the StudentCom website and choose the 'TV package' option. IPTV is available via your computer. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV from any device.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom (pre-arrival).
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
*There is wireless only provision in two of our stand alone houses: Lafrowda Cottage and Garden Hill House.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Studios have a microwave or combi-oven, hob, fridge with freezer compartment, water boiler or kettle. Our studios at Birks Grange Village and Lafrowda also have a dining table and chairs. Access to ironing boards can be arranged with your residence management team.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Please see our Cleaning and Kitchen Equipment User Guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens and information on cleaning.
All meals are included for residents of our catered accommodation (Birks Grange, Exeter Halls, Mardon Hall and Moberly House). If you are a visitor or are living in self catered residences you are more than welcome to purchase a meal at a catered hall throughout the term and join us at one of our themed events.
You can bring guests to meals in hall by purchasing a guest voucher (valid on the day of purchase only) from the Dining Room, Manager’s office or Reception before the meal available at one of our Catered Halls. You will need to hand in the receipt at the servery.
Please see the price information below:
|Self Catered Students||Visitor|
Video guide of self catered accommodation at the University of Exeter
People here are friendly, communal rooms are well cleaned, it's enjoyable living in St. David's accommodation.
St David's resident