St David's key facts
The houses and flats in this complex form a small student village with 199 single standard bedrooms. Students share a kitchen/diner and bathroom/shower.
- Postgraduates and undergraduates
- 44 week contract (undergraduates only)
- 51 week contract (postgraduates only)
- 15 minute walk/1 mile to centre of Streatham campus
- Laundry nearby
- Bike storage
- Limited parking
- Free shuttle bus to Streatham campus
Please see our 360° virtual tours of St David's residences using the direct links below:
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2015/2016 fees pages.
What is provided?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom.
All rooms have single beds (three feet wide). Rooms measure approximately 2470mm x 4580mm. In some residences room sizes vary considerably. These measurements are a guide only.
St David's is number 51 on the map below.
See our interactive map for full campus map details.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).
People here are friendly, communal rooms are well cleaned, it's enjoyable living in St. David's accommodation.
St David's resident