St David's key facts
The houses and flats in this complex form a small student village with 199 single standard bedrooms. Students share a kitchen/diner and bathroom/shower.
- Postgraduates and undergraduates
- 44 week contract (undergraduates only)
- 51 week contract (postgraduates only)
- Blocks set aside for returning students
- 15 minute walk/1 mile to centre of Streatham campus
- Wifi from September 2013
- Laundry nearby
- Bike storage
- Limited parking
- Free shuttle bus to Streatham campus
The prices below are per room per week in pounds.
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2013/2014 fees pages.
What's in your room?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
All rooms have single beds (three feet wide). Rooms measure approximately 2470mm x 4580mm. In some residences room sizes vary considerably. These measurements are a guide only.
St David's is number 51 on the map below.
See our interactive map for full campus map details.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).
People here are friendly, communal rooms are well cleaned, it's enjoyable living in St. David's accommodation.
St David's resident