- 10th for Business and Management Studies in the Complete University Guide 2015
- 12th for Business Studies in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2015
- 2nd for Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism, in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2015
- Research-led teaching from experts working at the forefront of developments in their field and engaged in research and consulting across a broad range of management disciplines
- Distinctive AMBA-accredited One Planet MBA provides a global outlook to develop leaders and managers capable of running organisations in a culturally diverse, resource-constrained world
- Option to extend your study period with our partner universities in France or Germany in order to gain a dual Masters award
- Study Abroad option on the MSc International Management programme enables you to spend one semester at a partner institution in France, Italy or Denmark
The University of Exeter Business School has expertise in a range of subjects which fall under the generic term of ‘business’, including Human Resources, Organisational Studies, Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Operations Management, Tourism, Leadership and Supply Chain Management. With teaching delivered by leading researchers and former business practitioners, our programmes are informed by both the real world and the latest thinking available.
We run programmes at both pre-experience and post-experience levels under the subject areas of Management, Tourism, Marketing and Leadership. The recently introduced One Planet MBA is the only MBA programme in the world which offers participants the opportunity to change not only their own careers but also the guiding principles of the organisations that they work for.