- Term dates
- Colleges and subjects
- Academic study
- Programmes and modules
- Flexible combined honours
- Inbound Exchange/Erasmus
- Rules and regulations for studying
- Complaints and appeals
- Changes to study
- Change home / term-time address
- Student status letters
- Examination and assessment
- Replacement certificates
- Electoral Register
- Student Oyster Cards
- Teaching Day 2015-16
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught students
The Examinations section aims to help students and staff with any administration issues they may have relating to the three main exam sessions and sitting reassessments overseas (rules apply). We also offer an Exam Hosting facility for external exams.
Important dates for 2016/17:
2017 Examination dates:
- January exams = Monday 9th January – Saturday 14th January 2017.
- May exams = Monday 8th May – Friday 2nd June 2017.
- Referred/deferred exams – For Postgraduate Taught (PGT) examinations only the exam period will commence on Saturday 12th August with all other exams commencing on Monday 14th August and ending on Saturday 19th August 2017.
Requests for Specific Provision in exams:
- January exams = Friday 4th November 2016.
- May exams = Friday 17th February 2017.
- Referred/deferred exams = Friday 30th June 2017.
Please note that you only need to register your need once, this will then cover you for the whole period of your registration.
Please see the Specific Provisions for Examinations tab for more information.
Timetable release dates:
The January 2017 exam timetable will be released to students via email around the 23rd - 25th November 2016.
The May 2017 exam timetable will be released to students via email around the 1st - 3rd March 2017.
The Referred/Deferred 2017 exam timetable will be released to students via email around the 14th July 2017.