- Term dates
- Academic study
- Academic Colleges and subjects
- Programmes and modules
- Flexible combined honours
- Rules and regulations for studying
- Complaints and appeals
- Changes to study
- Change home / term-time address
- Student status letters
- Examination and assessment
- Replacement certificates
- Research Council Information
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught students
The Examinations section aims to help students and staff with any administration issues they may have relating to the three main exam sessions, sitting referrals abroad (rules apply); and the issue of transcripts. We also offer an Exam Hosting facility for external exams.
Important dates for 2012/13:
2013 Exam dates:
- January exams = Monday 7th January – Saturday 12th January 2013.
- May/June exams = Tuesday 7th May – Friday 31st May 2013.
- Referred/deferred exams = Monday 12th August – Saturday 17th August 2013.
Requests for Specific Provision in exams:
- January exams = Friday 30th November 2012.
- May/June exams = Friday 22nd March 2013.
- Referred/deferred exams = Friday 26th July 2013.
Please note that you only need to register your need once, this will then cover you for the whole period of your registration.
THE MAY 2013 EXAM TIMETABLE WILL BE RELEASED TO THE STUDENTS VIA EMAIL IN EARLY MARCH 2013.