Peer Support Resources
The Peer Support team provides resources to help Mentors and Programme Organisers fulfil their roles.
Resources for Peer Programme Organisers (PPOs)
- Scheme management resources
- PPO and SPPO handbooks
- PPO Network minutes and resources
Please email us for access.
Resources for Mentors
As a Mentor, you will need to plan sessions for your Mentees. What you cover in sessions will vary depending on the scheme you are on (Academic or Pastoral) and your Mentees.
We provide access to the following:
Current Mentors can find all of our resources on the Mentor Sharepoint, including:
- our training resources, including slides and key links
- activities and ideas from our team and other Mentors
- handbooks and guidance on being a Mentor
- any scheme-specific resources
If you are applying for AFHEA or simply interested in learning more about pedagogy, you may find the following interesting:
- The student's guide to Peer Mentoring
- Teaching vs. Facilitating
- Redirecting questions
- Structure - Bloom's Taxonomy
- Times Higher Education: University of Exeter publications
Further reading examples can be found on our Peer Mentor Sharepoint.