The LSI aspires to nurture the next generation of interdisciplinary researchers and will support talented individuals to obtain fellowships at all stages of progression from PhD to independent investigator. If you are interested in applying for a post-doctoral fellowship, or a fellowship to transition to independence, please contact directly your prospective host and sponsor among LSI Principal Investigators.
Post-doctoral fellowship schemes that you may be eligible to apply for include:
• BBSRC Discovery
• EMBO Post-doctoral Fellowship Fellowships, grants and career support – Postdoctoral Fellowships – EMBO
• EPSRC Post-Doctoral Fellowship
• HFSP Post-doctoral Fellowship Postdoctoral Fellowships | Human Frontier Science Program (hfsp.org)
• Marie Sklodowska-Curie
• NC3Rs Training Fellowship
• Royal Society Newton International Fellowship
• Wellcome Trust Early Career Award
The next round for the LSI PhD Studentships will start in late Autumn 2022.
Job opportunities at the Living Systems Institute
University Funded Group Leader Posts
LSI plans recruitments from summer 2022 for University-funded posts in interdisciplinary Stem Cell Biology and allied Synthetic Biology and Bioengineering. You may register interest via email: infoLSI@exeter.ac.uk
Please include the following:
• Contact details
• Brief statement of research interests
Post-doctoral Scientists, Research Assistants, and Technicians
Prospective approaches may be made directly to Principal Investigators.
A Medical Research Council-funded full-time post for a Postdoctoral Research Associate (P81536) in the research group of Prof Austin Smith to participate in research in molecular stem cell and developmental biology is available immediately on a fixed-term basis from 1st June 2022 until 30th May 2025.
Application deadline is 12th May 2022