Courses and resources
Finance: T1 Purchasing and Receipting Goods and Services
About this course:
Do you purchase goods and services on behalf of the University? This course demonstrates how to use the T1 finance system to create and manage your orders.
The course will be delivered via Teams.
Please book onto one of the dates below and a Teams invitation will be sent out to you about one week before the course date.
As a result of attending this course, you will be able to:.
- Understand the spending thresholds.
- Create new requisitions for goods or services from CloudBuy or the University's supplier list.
- Check the progress of your requisition.
- Receipt goods and services once received.
- Use templates to reduce time spent on repeat ordering.
- Close off unwanted or partially fulfilled purchase orders.
After the training, attendees can stay on for one to one help with specific purchase order queries.
Who should attend this course:
Anyone purchasing goods and services on a regular basis.
If you are likely to order goods and services very infrequently, please contact the Finance Helpdesk to discuss this course's suitability for you before booking a place.
This training is supported by a number of pdf resources - see https://www.exeter.ac.uk/finance/training/keytopics/requisitionspurchaseordersreceipts/ .
To see all our finance training, go to - http://www.exeter.ac.uk/finance/training/ .
Finance Helpdesk drop-in sessions - https://www.exeter.ac.uk/departments/finance/training/contactus/ .
This course is administered by FinanceHelpdesk@exeter.ac.uk 01392 726981.
|This course occurs on the following dates||