Courses and resources
An Introduction to the MI Hub
Professional Knowledge and Business Skills.
About this course:
This course provides an introduction to the MI Hub.
The Management Information (MI) Hub is the authoritative single-entry point for data, reporting and analysis.
It is managed by the Business Intelligence (BI) team.
During this session the BI Team will give you guided tour of the MI Hub, demonstrating some of its most popular reports and answering any questions you may have about how it can support you.
As a result of attending this course, you will be able to:.
- Access and navigate the MI Hub with confidence.
- Run MI Hub reports in Cognos Analytics (remembering to use VPN if you are working off-campus).
- Navigate through MI Hub reporting in Cognos Analytics, using filters and drill-through links with confidence.
- Export your MI Hub data to PDF or Excel.
- Contact the BI Team for additional help and support through a number of channels.
Audience: All staff that might benefit from using the MI Hub (i.e everyone!).
Dan Isaac (or an alternative member of the BI Team).
What previous participants have said about the course:
To date, this course has only been run as closed sessions for Department Managers and PS Partners.
However, the positive feedback from those sessions (e.g "Thank you for an excellent session") has encouraged us to offer it to all staff.
Before the course:
No preparation required.
The BI Team.
This course is administered by People Development; please contact email@example.com for more details.