AccessAbility Advisor Quick Query Appointments
The AccessAbility team offer 'Quick Query' appointments between 1pm - 3pm on weekdays during term time. These appointments take place remotely via Teams and are 20 minute appointments to discuss topics such as:
- Questions about types of support AccessAbility services can offer
- Advice on applying for Disabled Students' Allowances
- Advice on the types of supporting evidence required for booking appointments and setting up an ILP
- Advice about arranging Study Skills and/or Mentoring support
- Updates to an existing ILP
These appointments are bookable on the day and can be booked by calling our admin team on 01392 723880. Please be advised we have a limited number of these appointments each day, so they are filled on a first come, first served basis.
If your request relates to mitigation for assessment deadlines or exams, please read Wellbeing's dedicated mitigation webpage to see if we are the best-placed service to support you. Further, general Mitigation information is also available on the University's Mitigation homepage.