If you are currently registered as a student, you can apply now for accommodation for the academic year 2020/21 and courses starting in January 2021. If you are applying for next academic year, please review our returning student pages for more information.
Applications for new students joining us for the 2021/22 academic year will open from 9:00 on Monday 12 April. If you are a new student who will be starting in September 2021, please wait until this date to apply otherwise your application will be declined and you will need to reapply after this date.
Please see our Accommodation Guarantee pages for details of our Guarantee deadline dates.
If you are you applying for accommodation for next academic year, please remember:
- New Year 1 Undergraduate students - applications are not processed in date order as long as you apply within our accommodation guarantee period.
- New Year 1 Postgraduate students - we will process your application from April onwards in date order of receipt.
- Returning students - we will require support from our Wellbeing Services team before we process your application.
Please look at the webpages detailed below prior to submitting an application for accommodation:
- When to apply for accommodation
- How to apply for accommodation
- The accommodation guarantee
- The room allocation procedure