Spectrum Life is our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which is a confidential, neutral service provided by an external company to support colleagues at the University, including free counselling.
Read stories shared by your colleagues about physical activity here.
Physical activity can have a hugely positive impact on our mental health, such as improved sleep, lower stress and anxiety levels, more connection, better self-esteem and a reduction in low mood and depression.
Want to try something new?
- Staff Life is a great place to start if you fancy trying something new - physical or otherwise. You can explore activities taking place at Streatham and St Luke's.
- As part of your employee benefit scheme Edenred, you have access to Cycle2Work, which provides you with access to a bike on favourable terms.
- Explore UoE gym, swim and classes membership options and fitness classes.
- Explore Penryn Campus sports including a class timetable.
- Email Sports Admin or Staff Life for more information about trying something new.
- Visit the University of Exeter Sport Facebook.
* Please note: It is important that if you have an existing health condition or are on any prescribed medication that you seek professional/medical advice before starting any new form of exercise or fitness regime.
Here are some useful infographics from an organisation called BelievePerform we suscribe to. Once you click on any of the below you can then scroll through all of the images. You can then download these (by right clicking -> 'Save images as'). You can then zoom in for greater clarity.