INTO: Programmes for International Students
INTO University of Exeter
INTO is a rapidly growing network of university-based study centres, offering high quality preparation programmes for students from overseas wishing to study undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in the UK.
The INTO University of Exeter Centre, based on the Streatham Campus, offers courses which can help you achieve the required standards to study your desired postgraduate programme at the University of Exeter.
International Graduate Diploma
The Graduate Diploma is a pre-Masters programme which enhances your subject knowledge, study skills and English ability. The programme gives students from overseas the skills needed for acceptance onto a University of Exeter Masters programme in over 37 subjects.
- Accounting and Finance-MSc
- Advanced Computer Science with Business-MSc
- Advanced Computer Science-MSc
- Applied Data Science (Ecology and Evolution)-MSc
- Applied Data Science (Environment and Sustainability)-MSc
- Applied Data Science (Renewable Energy)-MSc
- Applied Data Science and Modelling-MSc
- Applied Data Science and Statistics-MSc
- Business Analytics-MSc
- Creativity: Innovation and Business Strategy-MA
- Curation: Art and Business-MA
- Data Science with Artificial Intelligence-MSc
- Data Science-MSc
- Digital Marketing-MSc
- Education Leadership and Management-MA
- Educational Research-MSc
- Engineering Business Management-MSc
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management-MSc
- Finance and Investment-MSc
- Finance and Management-MSc
- Finance and Marketing-MSc
- Financial Analysis and Fund Management-MSc
- Financial Technology (Fintech)-MSc
- Human Resource Management-MSc
- International Business-MSc
- International Education-MA
- International Human Resource Management-MSc
- International Supply Chain Management-MSc
- Masters Public Administration-MPA
- Money, Banking & Finance-MSc
- Special Educational Needs-MA
- Sustainable Development-MSc
- Technology, Creativity and Thinking in Education-MA
- The Exeter MBA-MBA
You will study English language and communication skills, study skills, and a number of relevant subject and research modules. The pathway you choose will be dependent on the Masters degree you wish to study at Exeter.
Please follow the link to full information about this pathway on INTO University of Exeter's website.
Presessional English courses
Our Pre-sessional English courses are designed to improve your English language skills to the standard required for your chosen degree. Find out more about Pre-sessional English here.
We offer a variety of course lengths, both online and on campus, for degrees beginning in September and January.
If you do not meet the Pre-sessional English entry requirements, the Centre also offers an Academic English course. This course is offered throughout the year, full details and start dates can be found here.