View more images of Clydesdale Rise on Flickr.
Exeter EX4 4QX
Clydesdale Rise key facts
Each flat has six rooms (108 total) with en-suite bathrooms, a spacious lounge area and adjoining kitchen.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
- Dedicated undergraduate flats for 2021/22
- 44 week contract
- Nine minute walk to centre of Streatham campus
- Bike storage
- Laundry facilities in the nearby postgraduate centre, and Nash Grove E block
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
Rooms at Clydesdale Rise are approximately 13.8m2 (2930mm x 4720mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably
All rooms have single beds (three feet wide).
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from Glide Student. Please register using the links below:
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite rooms.
- No aerial socket in en-suite and studio rooms; students can use a laptop or desktop to watch TV. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV or BBC iPlayer from any device.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Self catered accommodation at the University of Exeter
Living in residence is an experience of a lifetime.
Clydesdale Rise resident