View more images of Garden Hill House on Flickr.
Garden Hill House(27)
Garden Hill House
Higher Hoopern Lane
Exeter EX4 4SQ
Garden Hill House key facts
This house is close to a private residential area, at the end of a lane popular with walkers, amidst parkland and ponds on the Streatham campus. It has 21 rooms made up of 19 single standard rooms, one single economy and one twin standard available for single occupancy or double occupancy. There are two kitchens, two lounges, two shower rooms with toilets and two bathrooms with toilets. All but seven of the single rooms have washbasins.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
To apply for Garden Hill House please select the 'Streatham Houses' option on your application form.
- 44 week contract
- Laundry facilities
- 10 minute walk/0.5 miles to centre of Streatham campus
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
|SC||Garden Hill House||Standard||£5,083.92||£4,350.19||44|
|SC||Garden Hill House||Economy||£3,441.47||£3,644.09||44|
|SC||Garden Hill House||Twin Standard
Single standard rooms at Garden Hill House range between approximately 8m2 to 16m2.
The Twin standard room at Garden Hill House is approximately 18.5m2.
The single economy standard room at Garden Hill House is approximately 6.5m2.
These measurements are a guide only and room sizes vary considerably in this residence.
All rooms rooms have single beds (three feet wide).
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from Glide Student. Please register using the links below:
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite rooms.
- No aerial socket in en-suite and studio rooms; students can use a laptop or desktop to watch TV. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV or BBC iPlayer from any device.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Please see our Kitchen Equipment Guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within our kitchens. You may also find it useful to read our Cleaning Guide.
Self catered accommodation at the University of Exeter