Do also let us know if you have any feedback on these web pages (as we are constantly updating them).
The Occupational Health team can also help you with expert confidential advice and support.
If you are unsure which team to contact feel free to email either Colleague Wellbeing or Occupational Health as we work closely together and will ensure you receive the support you need.
The Five Ways to Wellbeing
Evidence suggests that taking these five steps can help you feel more positive and able to get the most out of life:
- Connect with other people - e.g. talk to someone new or put some time aside to ask how someone really is.
- Be physically active - e.g. go for a lunchtime walk or take the stairs not the lift.
- Learn new skills - e.g. sign up for a course or training webinar.
- Give to others - e.g. volunteer your time or donate to a fundraiser for a charity you care about.
- Pay attention to the present moment - e.g. practice mindfulness or embrace nature.
Take a look at our Five Ways to Wellbeing online brochure to find out more, including links to resources and activities.