SOUTH ASIA CENTRE RESEARCH MAJLIS (GATHERING)
Informal presentations of research by PGR students and staff.
|A South Asia Centre workshop|
|Date||1 December 2021|
|Time||16:30 to 18:30|
|Provider||South Asia Centre|
- Nicola Thomas and Rishika Mukhopadhyay (Geography), on how we might decolonise the 1903 Delhi Durbar Art Exhibition.
- Ishudhi Rawat (German) on The Indian Legion in Germany (1941-45).
- Amina Yaqin (English) on Women's Narratives and the Politics of Culture in Pakistan.
- Fatima Zehra Naveed (English) on the Urdu short story collection Angaarey.
- Jerri Daboo (Drama) on Migration, mobility, and marriage: cultural heritage in/from India
- Neha Shaji (English) on The Glory (hole) Days of Bombay: Masculinities, Excrementalities, Queer Futures.