Broad Reach Scholarship
About the award
Applications for 2021/22 programmes of study
We are offering one scholarship of £20,000 to students who have had an application accepted to one of the Business School MSc programmes for September 2021 entry. This will be awarded to an academically gifted and talented candidate resident in the UK, who would not be able to study without this financial assistance.
Offer holders on MRes or PgDip programmes or the Exeter MBA are not eligible for this award.
This scholarship is funded by donations from a Business School alumnus.
We will ask you to submit a covering letter and evidence of financial assistance received during your undergraduate degree.
How to apply
- Please complete the application form here. You will need your Exeter student number to submit your scholarship application.
- You will be asked to upload your covering letter, evidence of financial assistance received for your undergraduate studies (such as bursaries or scholarships), CV and transcript.
The closing date for this award is 30th June 2021. Applicants will be notified of the outcome no later than the 31st July 2021.
Terms & Conditions:
- By applying for this Scholarship you are agreeing to your personal details being shared with the donor and Panel members.
- All scholarship awards are conditional on registration with the University of Exeter.
- Scholarships are not awarded in conjunction with other scholarships – in the event of you being eligible for more than one award the greater award will be given.
- We reserve the right to not award the scholarship if a suitable candidate is not found.
- If you defer your offer or change fee status your scholarship offer will be invalidated. In the event that you withdraw or interrupt your studies post enrolment, the University Finance regulations at that date will apply as regards any repayment or other requirements.
|Application deadline:||30th June 2021|
|Number of awards:||1|
|Duration of award:||for 1 year|
|Contact: Business School Admissions Teamemail@example.com|