Weekends on request and charged as overtime (£25ph) minimum £75
Request a porter via the Campus Services Help Desk
Facilities Assistants (porterage)
The team have a very diverse role across both Exeter campuses and operate 24/7, 365 days a year. The remit consists of; building security and access control, room set-up’s, large scale event logistics, supporting waste and recycling requests and much more.
Campus Facilities Assistants (Porters)
Our facilities assistants support both campuses and undertake a variety of roles including:
- Small office moves
- Disposal of IT equipment, furniture and white goods
- Examination setups
- Transporting parcels and equipment around and between both campuses
- Setting up of areas for teaching, meetings and events
- Opening and closing of Academic buildings
- Event support
- Furniture re-use
Facilities porters hours of work and charges:
- Monday to Friday: 07:00 to 20:00, covered by two teams
- Saturday and Sunday: on request as overtime and charged at £25 per hour with a minimum charge of 3 hours. A budget code must be attached for bookings through Room Bookings.
- Conference bookings will be charged through Event Exeter as normal.
- Cancellations must be received 48 hours before the booking commences if the Event is to be held over the weekend. Failure to notify Facilities in the timescale stated will incur a minimum 3 hour charge at £25 per hour.
If you have any queries contact email@example.com