Skip to main content

Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Are you planning to travel overseas during the spring break? Visit our International Travel webpages for detail on the test you need to book.

REMEMBER - if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms however mild, or have any concerns about being in contact with someone who has COVID-19, please contact our Rapid Response Hub for advice. 

Go to NHSUK/coronavirus for information about the virus and how to protect yourself. Please use the 111 online coronavirus service to check if you need medical help.