Skip to main content

Welcome to the International Student Support website.

We are a team of International Student Advisers dedicated to supporting non-UK students across all our campuses.

Contact Us

International Student Support

Graduate work visa: The new Graduate work visa can be applied for from 1 July 2021. If you are studying remotely, you will need to travel to the UK by a particular date and complete your course in the UK. Deadlines for travel to the UK in order to qualify for the Graduate work visa and further details about the Graduate Route are on our website here: Graduate Route.

EU Settlement Scheme: The deadline for qualifying EU citizens to apply for a status under the EU Settlement Scheme is 30 June 2021. If you qualify, you must submit your application by that deadline or you will need a UK visa to continue your studies in the UK. Detailed information is here: EU Settlement Scheme.

Access our service: We run regular live webinars on applying for your Student visa and other important topics, and our trained immigration advisers are also available for a range of 1:1 digital drop-ins/appointments for students already in the UK and those currently applying for visas. We can also meet students on-campus if you really need to see us in person. Book a webinar or to speak with an adviser HERE. You can also email us at

Covid-19 updates: Find our latest Covid-19 immigration information and other key information for international students HERE.

» EU Settlement Scheme

Information on applying under the Scheme.

» EU students and immigration

Information on how Brexit will affect EU and EEA students.

» Applying for a Student visa

Advice and guidance on applying for a Student visa.

» Visa conditions

Information about the conditions of your Student visa.

» Online events

Join our live webinars to help you prepare a successful immigration application. 

» Lost or stolen BRPs and passports

Get advice for how to replace a lost BRP or passport.