If you need help using Dragon please visit the Digital Hub site.
The Telecommunications Team is part of Exeter IT. It provides a variety of telephony and voice communication services to schools, colleges and departments within the University.
Services offered by Telecoms include:
- Telephone provisioning
- Telephone moves and changes
- Telephone support (via SID)
- Changing outbound dialling restrictions
- Advanced telephony services such as pickup-groups and hunt-groups
- Call flow management
- Maintenance of the Telephone directory
- Call billing / reporting
All requests for installing new data and telephony cabling/sockets should be made via the Campus Services Help Desk.
Penryn Campus Service Desk
Monday - Friday
8.45am - 9pm. Please note 5.15pm - 9pm will be covered by Out Of Hours Support.
Saturday and Sunday
10am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 6pm
Please see the contact details on the Knowledge Spa support page.
Exeter IT Helpdesk
Opening times: 08:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday
AV Support - For all urgent AV, Video Conferencing and Learning Spaces requests please go to the Learning Spaces Support pages - learningspaces
SID Desk: Level 0, Forum,
- 08:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday and 10:00 - 15:00 Saturdays, in term time.
- 08:30 – 18:00 Monday to Friday in vacation periods.
Also see: Ordering telephony equipment and pricing