Politics and International Relations Combined Honours
Politics and International Relations may be studied in Exeter with a wide range of other subjects including Arabic, Economics, History, Philosophy, Sociology or with a Modern Language (Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish). Politics and International Relations can also be studied at our Penryn Campus in Cornwall. Your work is divided evenly between the two subjects, with the politics and international relations modules appropriate to the combined degree. The programmes are designed so that there are no differences in the workload in comparison to the Single Honours degrees.
For details of the individual Combined Honours programmes, please see the relevant programme page for each combination.
Degrees in Exeter
- BA International Relations and Modern Languages
- BA Philosophy and Politics
- BA Philosophy and Politics with Study Abroad
- BA Politics and Modern Languages
- BA Politics and Sociology
- BA Politics and Sociology with Study Abroad
- BSc Economics and Politics
Degrees in Cornwall
- BA Politics and English
- BA Politics and Geography
- BA History and Politics
- BA History and Politics with Study Abroad
- BA History and International Relations
- BA History and International Relations with Study Abroad
BA Liberal Arts
You can study Politics and International Relations as part of our Liberal Arts programme. To find out more about Liberal Arts, please see the Liberal Arts website.
Flexible Combined Honours degrees
This innovative Combined Honours scheme enables you to combine modules from a number of different fields of study not otherwise available through an existing Combined Honours programme. Throughout your degree you will be given regular support to help you choose the most appropriate pathway for you. Further information and the full list of available subjects can be found on the Flexible Combined Honours scheme pages.