- For directors and senior managers in the private, public or third sectors
- This Degree Apprenticeship is accredited by the Chartered Manager Institute (CMI) and represents an exciting opportunity to gain a prestigious MBA, supported by your employer
- Benefit from a flexible MBA apprenticeship which is recognised by a leading industry body and underpinned by an innovative programme designed for leaders with global ambitions, delivered in a blended learning format
- Learn about emerging business models and decision science as well as the core components of an MBA including marketing, finance and accounting and strategy.
Triple accredited Business School
Accredited by AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB
Top 100 Financial Times ranked European Business School
Accredited by the Chartered Manager Institute (CMI)
Gain a prestigious MBA supported by your employer
Accredited by: Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Association of MBAs (AMBA) and EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS)
Individual employers will set the selection criteria for their Apprenticeships in discussion with the University. This may involve previous management experience, having undertaken an apprenticeship or qualifications.
The minimum criteria required for entry by the Business School is three years strategic management or leadership experience. English and Maths will also be required at a minimum of Level 2 prior to the End Point Assessment.
- Finance & Accounting
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship for New Business Models
- Technology & Analytics
- Decision Science
Teaching and research
University of Exeter Business School research has global impact, with the majority of our research rated as world-leading or internationally excellent.*
*Research Excellence Framework 2014
Our research-led teaching is combined with practical experiences such as field trips and project work, so that you can apply your learning to real world scenarios. Upon graduation, you will have the skills and knowledge to pursue the career you want, wherever in the world you choose to work.
Our programmes cover a range of disciplines including entrepreneurship, international business, marketing, human resource management, and tourism. With strong links to organisations across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors, and with professional organisations such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD), we ensure that your Masters degree is widely recognised in today’s global marketplace.
You will be taught by internationally respected academics who are at the forefront of their research. We draw upon disciplines across the social sciences and give emphasis to the dynamic nature of enterprise, global connectivity and the management and leadership of the global challenges that lie ahead.
The Business School is home to the following research centres:
- Centre for Entrepreneurship
- Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Centre for Simulation, Analytics and Modelling (CSAM)
- Exeter Centre for Social Networks (ECSN)
- Exeter Centre for Leadership (ExCL)
- Initiative in the Digital Economy at Exeter (INDEX)
- Land, Environment, Economics and Policy Institute (LEEP)
- Research Methods Centre
- Tax Administration Research Centre (TARC)
- The Exeter Centre for Circular Economy (ECCE)
Fantastic facilities, outstanding teaching, world-leading research and exceptional graduate employability are just a few of the reasons we think you'll love it here. Find out what our students say about choosing Exeter.
Studying at our campuses in Devon or Cornwall means you'll have some of the most beautiful natural scenery in the UK on your doorstep. Find out about student life at Exeter and the huge range of sports, clubs and societies on offer.
One University, two locations
We have around 20,000 students across our three campuses in Devon and Cornwall which means we offer the academic excellence and facilities you'd expect of a major university but also a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.