- 7th in the Complete University Guide 2019 for General Engineering
- 8th in the UK for Civil Engineering and 11th for General Engineering in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019
- 3rd for Materials and Mineral Engineering in The Guardian University Guide 2019
- Specialist facilities include microscopy suite, aerodynamics and fluids laboratories, additive manufacturing workshop and vibration testing rigs
Advanced Engineering Masters courses designed for graduates and professionals looking to further their careers.
Combine your Masters with modules in Strategy and Management, taught by the University of Exeter Business School.
2 and 4 year part-time study options available.
All applications are considered on an individual basis. We welcome applications from students with relevant, numerate non-engineering degrees.
“The University of Exeter is one of EY’s most successful universities and one of the reasons we recruit from here is that we know the University offers its students the full package. Exeter’s primary focus is to help students achieve academically but it also offers a wide range of opportunities to gain the graduate-level skills, experience and expertise employers like us are looking for.”
Sarah Donoghue Student Recruitment Officer, EY
Degrees in Cornwall
Degrees in Exeter
- Engineering Business Management MSc
- International Supply Chain Management MSc
- Civil Engineering MSc
- Materials Engineering MSc
- Mechanical Engineering MSc
- Structural Engineering MSc
- Water Engineering MSc